{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
145 visninger | Oprettet:

VGA Explora Throttle Problem {{forumTopicSubject}}

Hey guys, sorry if this message is in English. I'm new here and still learning Danish.

I bought a used VGA Explora 2015 (30 km/h) around 3-4 months ago. The moped wasn't in the best condition but I only needed it to commute to my university so I got it cheap.

Recently, on my way to university, the throttle failed and it wouldn't stop until I pulled out the keys. I can feel the handle provides no resistance when I rotate it and when I turn on the moped, it goes into full throttle and ends up being a hazard.

Now my question is, can you guys provide some good and cheap places to repair this scooter near Søborg/Herlev? My budget is extremely low since I basically survive on monthly paychecks (not eligible for SU for being a foreign student). I saw some posts in this forum and the repair costs are giving me a heart attack. If it's anything over 400-500, I definitely won't be able to afford that. Hope I can receive some generous help ??

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  VGA Explora Throttle Problem
  • #1   6. nov 2023 Sounds like u're in a tight situation, the repair shops are definitely going to charge you a lot more than they should, it probably is a simple fix but again it can be a few different things so i cant give you a exact price cause it depends on the issue and the repair shop you go to ,You might be able to get it fixed off the clock for a cheaper price but not something you should ask them for smiley

Id Try calling these different repair shops and explain your situation
    They are bicycle and Moped Repair shops
    https://herlev.cylex.dk/udsalg+og+reparation+af+cykler+og+knallerter.html

Otherwise it is very likely to be a simple fix might just be the throttle cable that got loose.

the spring may be broken.

the throttle may be stuck and you just need to take it out of the carburator and put it back in

it may got a leak and its sucking fake air these are all pretty simple fixes which is something you can fix yourself for 100kr plus minus
    maybe even free

• #2   6. nov 2023 Probably a very simple problem.
    It's very much worthwhile to get to grips with the basic mechanics when owning and riding a scooter daily. Gonna save you a lot of money and a lot of trouble. I'd recommend searching for 50cc scooter throttle cable on youtube and get to grips with how it's supposed to work, and then inspect your own to see what'r wrong and fix it for little to no money.
    I'd look for a return spring, or similar mechanism, that's supposed to close the throttle when you let go of the handle. Or maybe the cable's kinked. Should be obcvious if you have basic understanding of how it's suposed to function and know what to look for

Kommentér på:
VGA Explora Throttle Problem

Annonce