Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
1.179 visninger | Oprettet:

Thiago T
Thiago T
Følger: 1 Emner: 1 Svar: 5

Which 50cc scooter or motorbike for 2 people? {{forumTopicSubject}}

Hi all,

First of all, sorry for writting in English, I have only been learning Danish for 6 months!

I am interested in buying a 50cc scooter and I would like to listen to your suggestions and opinions, as I am completely new on this. I tried the Danish way with the bicycle, but my left knee is in great pain since I have damaged it in football many times.

I am looking for a 50cc at maximum 15.000DKK, that will be able to carry 2 persons at a time. Me and my so weigh 140kg together. I would prefer it to be new, but if I can find something more reliable as a used one then I wouldn't mind.

From what I have found while googling, is that I should better look for a 2-stroke scooter because they have better acceleration(?).

But it doesn't have to be a scooter in form, just up to 50cc so I can drive it with my regular car drivers license. For example I have seen Yamaha tzr 50 which definately doesn't look like a scooter although it is 50cc, but I am afraid that it will be hard for me to drive as an inexperienced with bikes (plus one person).

I am on my mid 20's if it helping with anything, I live in København and because I will be having my so as a passenger, I am looking for a solution that is safe and reliable. I will be using it daily for 20-30 kilometers or sometimes maybe a little more.

Also, I am not sure about it, but I think I am seeing 50cc scooters in advertisements that can reach up to 80km/h. Is this still ok to drive with the car license?

Thank you smiley

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  Which 50cc scooter or motorbike for 2 people?
Kommentér på:
Which 50cc scooter or motorbike for 2 people?

Annonce