{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  Stunting
  • #1   24. mar 2015 yeah

i'm having my stunt scooter on the operating table, but expect to be rolling by the end of the week.

I don't live too far from roskilde.
    Do you know any good places to ride without having the cops called on us, between roskilde and taastrup?

• #2   24. mar 2015 i just ben fore a ride to on my stock hot 50 but i can stille go a cupple of hundred meter on wheel on it smiley

• #3   24. mar 2015 the video is nice smiley
    good music and nice edit.
    fine weather, camera mounted good, 3rd person footage looks good too.
    Your cameraman is not hopeless.
    I'm positively surprised smiley

• #4   24. mar 2015 with regards to "the spot"

we could also just ride about, in an area with lots of getaway opportunities smiley

• #5   24. mar 2015 Max C
    I usually ride next to the s8 park like a parking lot. for training and if i do wheelies on the street usually i change the location a lot plus i have an RMP limiter switch if police wants to check my scooter on the rolls . smiley

And thanks for coment on video i kinda just threw it together in 20 min smiley

We should go or a ride. looking a long time for some one to ride with .. alone its kinda boring smiley

i have my page as well on FB if someone wants to follow :)))
    https://www.facebook.com/RaimondsRacing

Andreas G

Nice man smiley thats cool. u should try combining it with some other tricks :))

• #6   24. mar 2015 you mean "the skate park" ? (sk8 = skate. Don't know what "s8" is smiley )
    Darupvej 48, roskilde?

The thing is, I have very little wheelie practice.
    I've been riding downhill mountainbike and i've spent a lot of time in skateparks.
    But I like to think that I'll learn a lot very fast, especially when i get a 12-bar on my "mbk stunt" smiley
    -dedicated skatepark stuntscooter!
    And with my general experience riding, I should learn a lot in a very short time, I think smiley

Any way, i've got cojones smiley and that's known to help progress for sure

• #7   24. mar 2015 the skate park looks very nice.

And there's a bmx race track nearby smiley

So i can get to experiment with "airtime"
    can't wait to visit that place! smiley

• #8   24. mar 2015 yehh man if u were riding MTB than there is no prob, I ride BMX my self smiley
    ughu sk8 park ''hall 12'' next to that one smiley
    and if u have a bar than its even better plus its air cooled so u have a relay light front it should be easy .. like relay smiley

• #9   24. mar 2015 yehh its realy nice.. was riding bmx there yesterday smiley

• #10   24. mar 2015 i can som things but there is to long if from fyn like 130 kilometers away

• #11   24. mar 2015 Yehh i know that smiley im just supporting ur movement smiley

• #12   24. mar 2015 I have to ask - what kind of watch are u wearing?

• #13   24. mar 2015 TOMMY HILFIGER 1790875
    never buy brand watches like hugo boss, tommy hielfiger, armani and so on.. they are crap smiley if u look what kkind of momentum they hav e inside u will think WTF smiley just buy smh good smiley

• #14   24. mar 2015 OMG
    The area just across the road from Hal 12 looks really interesting!!!
    If that is what it looks like to me, judging by sattelite photos, I'm going to spend a loooot of time in roskilde this summer.

I'll let you know when my stuntscooter is ready to go smiley

• #15   25. mar 2015 well its like a parking lot its not to good. its from concrete and is not smooth at all but nobody bothers me there smiley

• #16   15. jun 2015 the slider is ready smiley

Kommentér på:
Stunting

Annonce